Tuesday Random! Which translates to… “ways Cass can bitch and complain about random shit on tuesday”
- So far today is stupid. The barnacle got up at 4:50 this morning and won’t let me put him down. At. All.
- I broke the dryer. Stupid hose.
- I stepped on a stupid matchbox car and then proceeded to the hurl myself into the refrigerator. Did I mention I was holding a glass of almond milk? That I flung all over the kitchen? Good times.
- Now the baby fell asleep. At 8 frickin AM, which means my morning gym is cancelled. Stupid.
- I am doing two a days all week this week. I refuse to have stupid excuses. If the kids change my plans then I will work around it. Last night I ran the stairs and did a bunch of other exercises and KICKED MY ASS. It f’ing rocked! I love my muscles screaming at me!
- When we are in public places and my kids are screaming and bitching and complaining because they are tired, my inner monologue goes like this… “SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UPPPPPPP!!! Dude! SUCK IT UP!! Your little ass got me up at 4:30 this morning and I had to suck it up! You don’t think I’m tired!!? Sit down and SHUT UPPPPP!!” But I don’t say anything. Because I’m stupid.
- Monk just came up to talk to me while typing this and he has a stupid fever.
- This day is stupid, stupid, stupid. I’m going to go do some cardio.
- Also, the more times I type stupid the more that it doesn’t look like a real word at all. LOL
This has been Random Tuesday Thoughts. I am co-hosting with Julie, Ane, Stacy and Raven, while Keely is still on sabbatical from Random. Make sure you random blog at your place and link up at Stacy’s blog. Make sure you post your own madness…. err randomness and link up at Stacy’s blog.
Have a fabulous Tuesday!