Tuesday Random! Which translates to… “ways Cass can bitch and complain about random shit on Tuesday”
- There is more rain coming today. Which means no fun in the sun as we intended. Lame. On a brighter note, my kids have decided that staying in today means screaming their heads off at will like every 8 seconds.
- I’m 99.9% sure my scale is trying to get me locked in a padded cell. My scale is an asshole. I’m pretty sure it’s in the bathroom right this very second laughing it’s little ass off.
- I had to ban Monk from sitting on the furniture today because he can’t stop jumping on the couches. I don’t know what else to do with him. Just thinks our couch is a trampoline. No matter how many times I have told him not to bounce, he keeps bouncing. So now he is walking around the house saying, “Mom, I am SOOOO uncomfortable, I reeeeally wish I could sit down.” And then making this huge dramatic sigh. *head explodes*
- The baby woke up on the wrong side of the crib today. I have realized that he either is going to be teething non-stop until college, going to have a constant ear infection or has permanent PMS. It’s awesome. And he is not eating much but is nursing like 24/7. So if my boobs fall off, then you will know why. You’re welcome for that visual.
- Speaking of Rocky… his nap schedule lately has really been putting a damper on my morning gym routine. I can’t believe I am about to say this but… I really can’t wait till he drops his morning nap.
- I said something to a friend this weekend on facebook about “Kids are the killers of fun.” I quickly realized that we cannot be friends anymore because her response was to freak out on me about how “Children are a blessing…. yada yada yada” and my head almost exploded. If you don’t know me or my wickedly awesome dry humor well enough after 2 years to know that A) I fucking ADORE my children and being a mother and B) I am fucking funny and many times that humor is at my kids expense then we totally can’t be friends anymore.
- So our house is turning into a wildlife preserve. We had four baby armadillos in our back yard last week. They were freakin’ CUTE!
- And we also have a mourning dove, who my husband has named Phyllis, who is nesting in our yard.
- She has two eggs so far. And I read they only usually have two. That it’s really rare for them to have 1 or 3. She actually never ever leaves them. She only left breifly when we were trying to round the armadillos out of the yard and we were making a lot of noise.
- How can you tell if you are a complete mental case? When your day planner ends June 30 and your mind cannot stop obsessing and stressing over the less than two weeks you have to use it before you have to start a whole new day planner. That and the fact that you still write every single thing down ever because you are crazycrazycrazy even though it’s 2013 and you are one of about ten people on earth who actually still write in a day planner instead of doing everything on your iphone. Kaaraaazy.
- Also… insomnia is a jerk.
- I will leave you with this picture because… seriously.
This has been Random Tuesday Thoughts. I am co-hosting with Julie, Ane, Stacy and Raven, while Keely is still on sabbatical from Random. Make sure you random blog at your place and link up at Stacy’s blog. Make sure you post your own madness…. err randomness and link up at Stacy’s blog.
Have a fabulous Tuesday!